[.X-p.] Xtr3M Pistols RuleZ Urban Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[.X-p.] THE POWNAGE PISTOLS's CLAN !!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC clan channel

[LEADERS]

-[.X-p.]-Radikal.Ed Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

-[.X-p.]-MoOnXs Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

[MEMBERS]

-[.X-p.]-Sgt.Stoick Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

-[.X-p.]-Timmy Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Se10

-[.X-p.]-Scorch Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Au10

-[.X-p.]-Fugly>.< Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Au10

-[.X-p.]-Grom Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Hr10

-[.X-p.]-Dragon Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! De10

-[.X-p.]-Mapan Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Se10

-[.X-p.]-MacRebnAC Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Us10

-[.X-p.]-Warren Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Us10

-[.X-p.]-BogeyBear Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Ca10

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Cl10

-[.X-p.]-Perko/BG Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Bg10

-[.X-p.]-G.CloudX Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Us10

-[.X-p.]-Watib::Yani Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

-[.X-p.]-JOHNRAMBO Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Gr10

-[.X-p.]-Agent Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Tk10

-[.X-p.]-F@l@ Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Pl11

[INACTIVES]

-[.X-p.]-Gekol*.*l Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Nl10

-[.X-p.]-Lee.Oswald Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

[TRIAL]

-empty-

[OUT OR BAN]

-[.X-p.]-Mesrine Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Fr10

[OFFICIAL FRIENDS]

[TRY] absolute Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! It10

(DEAD)::batwing Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Pl11

(DEAD)Sgt.Vladi Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Il10

[OTHER PISTOLS CLANS]
Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Av-54910
Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Skull10

Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!

Go down 
+7
absolute
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX
-[.X-p.]-Scorch
-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam
Warren({'})
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear
[.X-p.]Fugly>.<
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Empty
PostSubject: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 am

ishoxx cmon stop bitching about some1 who will destroy the server or crap like that doesnt it sound dumb that we're xp members and we're powerless in our own server?!? Had a talk with a few members and we got preetty pissed. Ishoxx u dont own the place moon and rad do. IF U GUYS AGREE SAY IT NOW!!
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 am

look ishoxx im not an idiot ok i know my way around a computer in fact i have built one ok i know lots of commands and i think ur just trying to keep all the power of the server to yourself
Back to top Go down
Warren({'})

Warren({'})

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

Yea, why doesnt everybody (with the right mind of course) have rcon?
I remember when i had rcon. lol
i always fucked around with it
BUT IM BETTER NOW!
so i agree
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 am

Well i talked with a lot of xp members and we are agree you're acting like a idiot (I <3 you), come on we are not gonna hack the server or something, that's why noone of us play there cauz we don't have the rcon, i know u know a lot of computer shit and that's ok for me but i think u are acting like u are better or superior than us, i think u should change ur attitude

Sorry for the shitty english it's the best i can do Smile
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 am

And if you are soo worried about us messin with the server (which would never happen) just give us a list of available commands u know like the this weapon only or low grav codes stuff like that thats all i would use it for!
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Scorch

-[.X-p.]-Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:12 am

just give it too the members who have been in long enough
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 am

Fugly, Warren and me have been in the clan more time than Ishoxx
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 am

I would also give it to the people who are halfway around the world and r usually on the xp server with no other xp's (me)
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am

Hm do u remember 123code? He tried to hack the rcon.Do u remember when the server crashed?WAS A HACKER THAT HACKED THE IP AND FLOOD THE SERVER.Do u remember when all players (x.p and normal)banned from server when all the x.p members had the rcon?WELLI ALREADY STARTED A TOPIC WITH B3.WITH B3 U CAN SET ADMINS BY LEVELS BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT WITH THE /RCON TELL CAUSE THE SERVER IS PRETTY OLD.I need to talk to rad to change the host of the server and then we will habe bot (b3) to set admins
//END
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

U can understand men...u cant.Do u think that b3 is very easy to be installed?U need to open databases download programms download xampp and many more and then set up it.Its not so easy as u think.As u can see i posted a post at b3's forums http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/forums/installation-support/problem/
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Scorch

-[.X-p.]-Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 am

yea guys, be patient ! When the B3 works, most of the members can have admin. And we won't be worrying about hacking and shit What a Face
Back to top Go down
absolute

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm sorry, but I'd like to say something since we are having the same "problem" in our clan. I think that not everyone should have rcon. This is because too many admins would make it a mess. For example, if A joins server and likes, let's assume, snipers only and sets it, then B (other admin) arrives and doesn't like snipers only, and so on, it would be a mess if they begin arguing which mode to set. It's not only "destroyning the server" a problem. The more people have rcon the more are chances something can go wrong, even for little details (if someone changes little options like, for instance, antiwarp, it could cause problems for the others who don't know).

Anyway I'm not saying ishoxx is right and everybody is wrong, I just say that it is a good thing that not everybody has rcon, but you should give to enough people to grant an admin online most of the time (like five quite active people would work). Then it's up to Rad and moonxs, this is only a suggestion, I said my opinion because I care about you and I hope you solve the problem as soon as possible (and if you find a better solution than me, then I'll copy it, of course). Oh, and by the way, you could set even referee system, it allows people to kick and ban temprorarily, it could be useful and halfway (or first step) before getting rcon.
Back to top Go down
http://try.forumcommunity.net
-[.X-p.]-Scorch

-[.X-p.]-Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

yea some members have the ref password but most members want to change weapons, gravity ect.
Back to top Go down
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

1. I totally aggre with absolute
2.WHY IS GRAVITY SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!? JUST LET THE SERVER BE IN 1 MODE ALL THE TIME OR PPL WILL STOP COMMING TO THE SERVER!
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Guys, rcon really dont matter that much..... And i completely agree with absolute, pl always askin for snipers only or summit, so then i decide , wut the heck, but then ppl start bitchin and i change back and if it bitchin between rcon users it gets pretty bad.
And if u just patient and wait for b3 and not complain about not having rcon i wouldve thought ishoxx would think u mature enough to be a high level admin.
And theres no point askin ishoxx for it, its not his to give, it'r rad's server!

P.S Cutty... WTF! ishoxx has been in WAAAAY longer than u
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Lol Turban, I tested Ishoxx with Warren, we were playing in the server Warren, Rad and me, Ishoxx asked if he can join to the clan then Warren and me tested Ishoxx, he couldn't beat me :DDDD, then he said that was cauz he was tyred, then Warren, me and Rad went to spectator mode and asked us what we think about Ishoxx and we said he was pretty good Very Happy

So I'm first here

But that's not the point i agree with that the only thing i say it's we should have rcon, if it's gonna take a time, the only thing i can do is wait

But i can offer my help with Linux stuff, 2 years ago i got a certified in linux administration, and actually i'm studing for take the Red Hat technical certified so if need helps with Linux i can do it
Back to top Go down
[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 am

i swear on my life that if i ever recieve rcon i will never change or mess up anything on our server. I will never do shit for no reason and i will take my authority with respect. I will not bully/tease people who are playing and if ever do so (which i won't i love xp) i will be permanently banned from the server and kicked out of xp or some shit like that. SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! Just like the oath thing Obama did
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Scorch

-[.X-p.]-Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 am

fugs, all you want to do is kick and mute right?
Well you could just ask for ref password..
Back to top Go down
[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

ohh yeeee
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

ya today i played in xp and i get kicked cauz the guy say i was walling and aimboting i'm tyred of that shit
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:36 pm

guys..relax.I will give rcon to someone that i trust and he is fully active cause i will go holidays.Pm me for the rcon and maybe u are accepted.If i see something strange or server down i will go look the logs and ban the man who did it so.
Back to top Go down
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

IF anyone more is going to have rcon i vote for Fugly..

BUT DON'T CAHNGE THE SERVER...NO GRAV etc.....
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Sorry cutty, i just ssumed so since i only saw u play a couple of months after ishoxx joined, around same time u started talkin on forums and the fact that ishoxx made account on website before u
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm

ya thats the only reason i want rcon is to kick nubs who go around hacking and aimboting or veto stupid votes kinda thing or shuffle teams if they r unfair or cycling maps if people agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!   Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishoxx, EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE RCON!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next