[.X-p.] Xtr3M Pistols RuleZ Urban Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[.X-p.] THE POWNAGE PISTOLS's CLAN !!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC clan channel

[LEADERS]

-[.X-p.]-Radikal.Ed What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

-[.X-p.]-MoOnXs What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

[MEMBERS]

-[.X-p.]-Sgt.Stoick What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

-[.X-p.]-Timmy What's the mapcycle, by the way? Se10

-[.X-p.]-Scorch What's the mapcycle, by the way? Au10

-[.X-p.]-Fugly>.< What's the mapcycle, by the way? Au10

-[.X-p.]-Grom What's the mapcycle, by the way? Hr10

-[.X-p.]-Dragon What's the mapcycle, by the way? De10

-[.X-p.]-Mapan What's the mapcycle, by the way? Se10

-[.X-p.]-MacRebnAC What's the mapcycle, by the way? Us10

-[.X-p.]-Warren What's the mapcycle, by the way? Us10

-[.X-p.]-BogeyBear What's the mapcycle, by the way? Ca10

-[.X-p.]-CuttyFlam What's the mapcycle, by the way? Cl10

-[.X-p.]-Perko/BG What's the mapcycle, by the way? Bg10

-[.X-p.]-G.CloudX What's the mapcycle, by the way? Us10

-[.X-p.]-Watib::Yani What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

-[.X-p.]-JOHNRAMBO What's the mapcycle, by the way? Gr10

-[.X-p.]-Agent What's the mapcycle, by the way? Tk10

-[.X-p.]-F@l@ What's the mapcycle, by the way? Pl11

[INACTIVES]

-[.X-p.]-Gekol*.*l What's the mapcycle, by the way? Nl10

-[.X-p.]-Lee.Oswald What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

[TRIAL]

-empty-

[OUT OR BAN]

-[.X-p.]-Mesrine What's the mapcycle, by the way? Fr10

[OFFICIAL FRIENDS]

[TRY] absolute What's the mapcycle, by the way? It10

(DEAD)::batwing What's the mapcycle, by the way? Pl11

(DEAD)Sgt.Vladi What's the mapcycle, by the way? Il10

[OTHER PISTOLS CLANS]
What's the mapcycle, by the way? Av-54910
What's the mapcycle, by the way? Skull10

What's the mapcycle, by the way?

Go down 
+2
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError
felixmole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
felixmole

What's the mapcycle, by the way? Empty
PostSubject: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am

Hi,

First of all, I am sorry to post in this "Recruitment" forum but it is the only one where I can post anything.

I would like an admin to create a topic with the current mapcycle of the bomb server, so people could suggest some (custom) maps to be added or removed from it. I am sure there is a bunch of maps that are good on bomb mode which are not in that mapcycle. Could that be done?

And possibly, authorize other members to write anything in any other forums, it's frustrating not to be able to say a word there. What a Face

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Nice idea felix, and maybe we should make felix an "official friend"? cus hes on quite a bit always nice and chatty and really helpful.

And i think we should have some new maps like Papertown and one of the Dooms

And tbh i really hate harbortown and would like it off the mapcycle
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm

I second that papertown and kill harbortown i dont know why i hate it its just one of those things u HATE with a PASSION ]

(hey shoxxy remeber that acidmonkey map we played with the grenades ya put that one on)
Back to top Go down
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Who the heck is felix? :O
Back to top Go down
felixmole

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:38 am

Timmy wrote:
Who the heck is felix? :O
Me What a Face

Actually I have played in the bomb server for a few months but I tardily joined the forum. I dont think I have ever met you in-game.

And yeah, I don't like Harbortown either, but there are some maps, such as ut4_sliema, ut4_terrorism4, ut4_metropolis_b2, ut4_subterra, ut42_revolution... that we could test and possibly enjoy.
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Acidmonkey is pretty funny, but its like sled, it gets incredibly boring after a while. And i think ur map suggestions good felix

P.S WTF timmy :O U never seen felix? Hes so cool i love him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

-[.X-p.]-TurbanError

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:21 pm

And i just saw now when it went from turnpike to abbey bout 7 ppl left... Abbey sucks bin it
Back to top Go down
[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

[.X-p.]Fugly>.<

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 am

I swear our server sux now no1 is on it anymore or maybe wen im on. i always go to TRY server cos lots of ppl there Sad
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

-[.X-p.]-Bogeybear

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 am

in my time zome the xp server is full for a long time while then it starts to die down
Back to top Go down
-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

-[.X-p.]-iShOxX

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 am

Guys u cant say that i didnt try...i putted 4 only maps.Nothing!I changed the clints did changes and now i am woring for b3 and auto balancing teams..
Back to top Go down
felixmole

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Another suggestion: How about disabling /callvote kick? That is not well used at all. As I have seen nowadays, people that should be not be kicked are, and vice-versa. For example, today I wanted to kick a player because his connection had dropped (999 ping). Unfortunately, it seems that a fair bit of our players didn't understand that and my vote failed.
And of course, I still can see players doing /callvote kick to have somenewbies out of the server, and that is, in my opinion, not a way to teach them how to play.

Please, give the kick ability only to those who have the rcon or the ref password.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the mapcycle, by the way?   What's the mapcycle, by the way? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the mapcycle, by the way?
Page 1 of 1